Merry Christmas 2013! This year I am giving away a free gift to selected small business owners. January is going to be crazier than ever for me this year and I'm still going to give something to entrepreneurs that I love so much. In January I will obviously be busy with year-end bookkeeping for our current clients. Additionally I start a graduate class that I consider better than an MBA. Lastly, we already have five new clients that will be coming on board as of January 1st. Luckily I'm still going to make some time to give something back to entrepreneurship.
This year I am giving away eight free 1 hour sessions to answer QuickBooks, bookkeeping or small business questions to the first eight small business owners that contact me.
Here is how it is going to work:
- I blocked off my entire day on Thursday January 16, 2014 so make sure you are available.
- Email me at email@example.com to see if I have any slots left.
- In the subject put "Christmas 2013 Free Bookkeeping."
- Give me a few times that work for you between 8 am and 6 pm Mountain Standard Time.
- Give me your name, business name and website.
- Give me a brief description of what you want to talk about.
If I have spots still available you will receive an email response with a GoToMeeting link. This will create a screen share and conference line. You can share your screen with me if it will help the meeting or hide it if you choose.
Let's make 2014 the best year you have ever had.