Accounting for Law Firms
Busy attorneys know that billing clients accurately and maintaining CPA-ready books are essential in a well-run practice. As the practice grows, though, record-keeping becomes more complex. Staying abreast of payables and receivables grows more time-consuming. Making strategic changes seems overwhelming — yet necessary. If you are an attorney or practice manager who is struggling to keep up with your law firm’s bookkeeping, SLC Bookkeeping can help.
SLC’s legal bookkeeping practice helps busy attorneys manage their back office functions effortlessly. Our legal accounting team understands the unique needs of your practice, and we can provide everything from QuickBooks training for your personnel to advanced small business consulting services. Learn more about SLC Bookkeeping’s law firm accounting service and contact us to schedule a free consultation.
Customized Accounting for Lawyers From SLC Bookkeeping
SLC Bookkeeping’s team brings deep experience in legal accounting to your practice. Set up your brand new law office accounting system with our guidance and learn why QuickBooks for law firms may benefit your practice. Our part-time, outsourced legal bookkeeping team gives you the expertise of a CFO but at the fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. Spend less time on your books and more time with your clients when you partner with SLC Bookkeeping.
With SLC Bookkeeping, you can:
- Ensure your back office runs as smoothly as your front office. SLC Bookkeeping helps new and established law firms create, maintain and scale accounting functions. We can review your finances, relationships, policies and procedures, and suggest effective alternatives that keep your practice CPA-ready.
- Get caught up on paperwork and establish a reporting system that works for you. Let SLC Bookkeeping take control of poorly organized finances. We will get you up to speed quickly and establish a reporting system that meets your needs. Get accurate weekly, monthly and annual reporting in a timely fashion. SLC Bookkeeping is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
- Get 24/7 access to your financials with cloud-based retrieval. Review your financial information on any device, when and where it’s convenient. Check up on payroll, billing, expenses, tax payments and reporting, and make smarter decisions with real-time data faster.
- Get more information in less time. Work smarter, not harder, with SLC Bookkeeping. Our system will automatically generate reports, pay bills, import data and make tax payments on time. Get the benefits of a full-time staff member without the expense of a new hire or burdening your colleagues.
- Gain valuable insights. Our budget and forecasting analytics are two of our most valuable small business offerings. Let us help you plan for the future the right way with in-depth reports that surface important trends.
- Get impartial feedback. Hire SLC Bookkeeping and let our legal bookkeeping team provide guidance on your next move. Consult with us about acquisitions, sales, mergers, marketing strategies and more, and get the third party advice that puts your best interests first.
Schedule a Free Consultation
SLC Bookkeeping is available to discuss your law firm’s accounting as well as financial management and planning needs.
For more information about our law firm bookkeeping services or to schedule a free consultation, get in touch with us at 801-216-3870.