SLC Bookkeeping is currently looking for a QuickBooks Online Accountant to join their growing team of business accounting and support staff.
*** This is a remote position that requires a private home office setting.***
1. Passionate about working with and helping small businesses grow
2. Technologically Innovative
3. Customer Service Driven
4. Self-motivated (rules/regulations/dress codes are not necessary for us to meet and exceed customer expectations)
1. Corporate Conformists
2. Slaves to the Clock
Our company is unified in its mission and maintains a unique company culture that believes in a balance between work and life, providing the flexibility to do what you love, while working hard to provide the best possible service to our clients. The most important objective is to do all you can to produce the most useful and accurate information for the client while having fun.
SLC Bookkeeping uses a completely paperless business platform to work on clients' books. As a result, we appreciate individuals who are tech-savvy and or used to working in a dual-monitor environment. Excellent time management and organizational skills are essential to keep on top of the work for 20+ clients. Effective communication skills are essential, as you would be constantly working with clients, CPA’s, and team members.
• Reconciling credit card, bank, and loan statements from various financial institutions (daily, weekly, monthly)
• Coding expenses, AR & AP, QuickBooks deposits, and other transactions
• Creating daily sales journal entries and data entry tasks
• Providing monthly client reports for internal and client review
• Managing your schedule to service multiple clients (15-30 clients simultaneously)
• Communicating with the internal management of client progress
• Learning new bookkeeping procedures to take on new clients and projects
• Adaptable to new technology
• Motivated and driven to do what it takes to provide customers with excellent service
• Independent worker
• Friendly with good communication skills and willing to ask questions
• Minimum 4 years of professional experience working with QuickBooks Online
• Experience working with 20+ bookkeeping clients simultaneously on a monthly basis
• QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor (a big plus but not required)
• Experience using Bill.com, Dext, and other 3rd party QBO integrations (a big plus but not required)• 4-year college degree with a preference in business, accounting, or finance (a big plus but not required)
The starting salary for this position is $45,000 to $52,000 depending on experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, a 401k with an employer match, a flexible schedule, and unlimited paid time off.