An inability to manage cash flow can kill a small business. One of the biggest reasons for small business failure is a lack of cash flow management.
In this short video we discuss how to use QuickBooks to manage cash flow.
The highlights of properly managing cash flow are:
- A lack of cash flow can kill your small business
- Sales don't necessarily = cash flow (but they can and should)
- Your online bank balance is not a good way to manage cash flow
- Automate your payments and invoicing to increase cash flow
- Daily reconciliations give a true cash position